2024 Move-in & Move-out hours:
*subject to change
Sunday, following the show until 8 p.m. (No early tear-down prior to 4 p.m. will be permitted)
– Help keep the overhead and side doors closed as much as possible so the heat can remain on while we do our set-up.
– Tear down prior to 4 p.m. on the last day of the show could result in you not being an exhibitor in the next home show.
– All Standard electrical hook-ups (110 amps) will be provided at NO cost to the exhibitors.
– To make arrangements for other special electrical services, contact the Siouxland Expo Center directly at 712-279-6126.
– Fork-lift unloading or loading will be provided at no cost to the exhibitor.
– Each exhibitor that requests a table for their booth will be charged directly from the Seaboard Triumph Foods Expo Center. You may bring your own table and chairs. No on-site requests will be honored. Items must be pre-ordered prior to the show, see page 5 of your contract.
– For all other special orders, please refer to page 5 of your contract for the order forms or contact the Seaboard Triumph Expo Center direct at 712.279.6126 to make arrangements.