2022 Move in/Move out hours:
Monday-Wednesday, February 28-March 2nd – 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Sunday, following the show until 8 p.m. (No early tear-down prior to 4 p.m. will be permitted)
Monday, March 7 – 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
– Help keep the overhead and side doors closed as much as possible so the heat can remain on while we do our set-up.
– Tear down prior to 4 p.m. on the last day of the show could result in you not being an exhibitor in the next home show.
– “Booth Catering” will be available.
– All Standard electrical hook-ups (110 amps), water and gas services will be provided at NO cost to the exhibitors.
– To make arrangements of any different electric services contact the Siouxland Expo Center direct at 712-224.5126.
– Fork-lift unloading or loading will be provided at no cost to the exhibitor.
– Each exhibitor that requests a table for their booth will be charged directly from the Siouxland Expo Center. You may bring your own table and chairs. No on-site requests will be honored. Items must be pre-ordered, prior to the show.
– For all your special orders, please refer to your contract for the order forms or contact the Siouxland Expo Center direct at 712.224.5126 to make arrangements.