2020 Move in/Move out hours:
Monday-Tuesday, February 24 and 25 – 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Wednesday, February 26 – 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Sunday, following the show until 10 p.m. (No early tear-down prior to 4 p.m. will be permitted)
Monday, March 2nd – 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
– Help keep the overhead and side doors closed as much as possible so the heat can remain on while we do our set-up.
– Tear down prior to 4 p.m. on the last day of the show could result in you not being an exhibitor in the next home show.
– “Booth Catering” will be provided by the Sioux City Convention Center. Outside food in not allowed in the SCCC.
– All Standard electrical hook-ups (110 amps), water and gas services will be provided at NO cost to the exhibitors.
– To make arrangements of any different electric services contact the Convention Center direct at 712-279-4821.
– Parking is limited at the convention center so please use the ramps whenever possible. No exhibitor parking will be allowed on the streets in close proximity to the convention center. We want people to attend our show. We will need these spaces for our guests.
– Fork-lift unloading or loading will be provided at no cost to the exhibitor.
– Each exhibitor that requests a table for their booth will be charged directly from the Sioux City Convention Center. You may bring your own table and chairs.
– For all your special orders, please refer to your contract for the order forms or contact the S.C. Convention Center direct at 712.279.4821 to make arrangements.