2019 Move in/Move out hours:
Monday-Tuesday, February 25 and 26 – 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Wednesday, February 27 – 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Sunday, following the show until 10 p.m. (No early tear-down prior to 4 p.m. will be permitted)
Monday, March 4th – 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
– Help keep the overhead and side doors closed as much as possible so the heat can remain on while we do our set-up.
– Use the north double doors whenever possible so the large door can be shut or available for those who must use it.
– Tear down prior to 4 p.m. on the last day of the show could result in you not being an exhibitor in the next home show.
– “Booth Catering” will be provided by the Sioux City Convention Center. Outside food in not allowed in the SCCC.
– All Standard electrical hook-ups (110 amps), water and gas services will be provided at NO cost to the exhibitors.
– To make arrangements of any different electric services contact the Convention Center direct at 712-279-4823
– Parking is limited at the convention center so please use the ramps whenever possible so that our customers can park in the convention lot.
– Fork-lift unloading or loading will be provided at no cost to the exhibitor.
– Each exhibitor that requests a table for their booth will be charged directly from the Sioux City Convention Center. You may bring your own table and chairs.
– For all your special orders, please refer to your contract for the order forms or contact the S.C. Convention Center direct at 712.279.4808 to make arrangements.